The American Express Delta Skymiles credit card is offering a 70,000 sign up bonus! I found this offer through MillionMileSecrets, who found it on OnlineTravelReview…Click here for more about the deal and the link to apply.
With 70,000 Delta miles you can fly from the continental U.S. roundtrip to Europe, Northern Asia, Central America and South America! Here’s the Delta Skymiles Mileage Chart.
The card has spending requirement to get the full 70,000 bonus so you need to plan ahead for a trip in the future to earn the miles and book the flight but, hey, free is a pretty good deal!
Here is a link to more information I wrote about using points and miles for free travel.
Thank you MillionMileSecrets and OnlineTraveReview!
If you are new to getting bonus miles, here are a few tips and strategies:..
- Make sure you can meet the spending requirements.
- Take a screen shot of the deal so you can verify later on that you got the deal you signed up for.
- When you get the card in the mail, DO NOT simply call the number to activate the card–you should call the 800-number on the back of the card and speak to a representative to verify you are getting the bonus deal you signed up for.
- If you have a spouse or significant other, you should try for two separate accounts to get double the bonus.
- Keep track of your miles and make sure they post correctly on your Delta Skymiles account.